Wedding Flowers & Decorations
Down Emery Lane is pleased to have a full service florist as part of our team. Down Emery Lane can do all flowers and decorations for any upcoming wedding or event. Down Emery Lane started as a home based florist and grew from there. Please see all of the galleries for more floral photos. Here are just a few items that we specialize in:
Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Altar Decorations, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Gift Tables, Guest Book Tables, Bars, Selfie Stations and more.
Down Emery Lane will assist you as much or as little as you like with all of your wedding planning needs. We can help you with setting a budget (and sticking to it), choosing vendors that fit your needs, style and theme ideas; We can create all of your custom paper goods from your save your date, to the wedding invitation, to your escort and menu cards. We can accompany you to your vendor appointments to ensure that you are getting exactly what you want for a price that fits your budget. We can help you find your ideal wedding dress and dresses for your bridesmaids and flower girl that fit the style, tone and color scheme of you wedding.
Wedding Planning Services:
Creating A Budget:
- itemized and prioritized budget
- assistance/guidance to stay within your budget
- money-saving tips
Style and Theme:
- help to choose style and colors that represent YOU
- assistance in choosing details, decorations and favors
- create custom invitations, save-the-date cards and Thank You cards
- assist in deciding who to meet with
- accompany you to meetings
- assistance in negotiating contracts
- manage guest list
- help in creating seating arrangement
- coordinate guest accommodations such as hotel rooms and transportation
- create a custom planning timeline
- create a custom checklist for planning needs and day-of reminders
- create master lists- guest list, seating chart, “day-of” timeline, vendors list w/ contact information…
- confirm time of services with all vendors
- make reservations for rehearsal dinner
- review all details with bride
- put together custom emergency kit
- assist in setting up decorations at both sites
- wedding party line-up for processional
- oversee final set-up at reception site
- ensure reception events stay on schedule
- hand out final payments to vendors
- gather and transport gifts, if needed
We are also available to merely “consult”- meaning, if you just need some help getting pointed in the right direction, have questions, a dilemma, need suggestions, etc. we will meet and discuss those needs. You only pay per appointment; we only meet when You need. My fee for consulting-only is $60/hr and payment is due when the appointment is over (average appointment time is 1.5 to 2 hrs) This service does not include going to vendor meetings or day-of coordination, etc.
Bridal Consulting Service Prices
We do not have a set “price list”. Each and every quote we give is determined by the bride’s needs and wants with consideration to the expected size and complexity of the wedding and the duration of planning.
We can, however, give you a rough idea. Please know that this is merely an average range and your event needs may be quoted outside of these averages.
Day-of Coordination only: $1,400.00 and up
Second Coordinator for day-of: $500.00 and up
Week-of Consulting (and day-of): $1600 and up
Month-of Consulting (and day-of): $1800 and up
Partial Event Consulting (and day-of): $2,300.00 and up
Complete Event Consulting (Engagement to Wedding Day): $3000 and up
We invite you to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me a little bit about yourself and your upcoming wedding day. We will call or email (please note if you prefer one or the other) within 1-2 days. If you do not hear from us, we may not have received your message.
A La Carte Items
- Photo Shoot Styling Packages
- Design Consultation
- Dessert table set up
- Custom invitation suites
- Handmade decor
- Prop Rental Packages
- Linen Rentals
- Photo Booth stations
We look forward to making memories with you!