Burgundy and Blush Limoneira Ranch wedding with coordinating and florals by Down Emery Lane.Read More
Looking back on our meetings with this couple I remember their smiles. They were always so happy, so full and love and ALWAYS smiling! Now that I have seen their wedding photos I see the very same thing -- SMILES! They have smiles that radiate and their family and friends are full of laughter and love. Molly & Jonathan were one of the most organized couples we have ever had and their attention to detail really paid off on their wedding day. Jonathan did all of the printables that you see in the photos and I thought they were beautiful. Down Emery Lane did all of the flowers that you see in the photos. Thank you Molly & Jonathan for allowing us to be a part of your day!
A huge thank you to Mallory Sea for sharing your beautiful photos with us!
We celebrated sweet Hannah Bear's First Birthday with a modern and fresh mint + peach tea party! Down Emery Lane handled this party from start to finish as one of our "complete party packages" and the hostess just simply supplied the space and the food. The day was beautiful and the party was almost as cute as the birthday girl herself! Here are a few of our favorite photos.
Thank you to Sweet Art Bake Shop for the adorable smash cake and cupcakes!
Down Emery Lane provided the following items for this event:
- Custom dessert bar complete with backdrop, candy, chocolate covered oreos, chocolate covered pretzels, printables, flowers and decorations.
- Children's table with linens, custom coloring sheets and tiny tea set.
- Adopt-A-Bear station with bears for all guests and adoption certificates.
- Dress Up Station with custom tutus, bows and bow ties for all of the bears.
- Games: Teddy Bear Toss, Pin the Teacup and Teddy Bear Bean Bag Throw.
- Teapots & Teacups.
- All decorations as well as set up.