Down Emery Lane had the privilege of coordinating Julia's 3rd Birthday Princess Party fit for a Queen. We had 18 days notice to plan and carry out a day filled with flowers, fun and everything pink! The Down Emery Lane team worked day and night to coordinate rentals, characters, decorations and activities for the big day. This was truly a group effort and huge thanks are owed to Julie and Jessica on this one! Here are a few of my favorite things:
1. Backdrops! The birthday party was held at a rented home which was virtually a blank canvas. We planned for several backdrops for the event to create a more welcoming and kid friendly environment.
2. The Fun Activities! The host wanted every minute of the birthday party filled with a fun activity for the kids to enjoy. When the children arrived they were shown to the kid table and offered the "decorate your jewelry box" activity. The day continued with a princess bounce house, a petting zoo, unicorn rides, makeup with Belle and Cinderella, Hair with Rapunzel and Sofia the First, magic and manicures with Elsa and Sleeping Beauty capped off with a Peter Pan puppet show.
The Princesses! There were 6 different princesses that visited us throughout the party.
3. Belle's Beauty Bar! This was definitely my favorite part of the day. Belle's Beauty bar was a table filled with bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings and makeup! The lovely princesses from Wishing Well Entertainment helped transform our little guests into princesses for the day with all of the goodies found on Belle's Beauty Bar, Cinderella's Closet and Rapunzel's Tangled Locks.
4. The Princess Details! They say love in is in the details and this holds true for this party. The pink and white flowers were topped with sparkling gold crowns, the gold shimmer princesses in floating frames were on tables, the glitter signs added a sparkling touch and the kid table was filled with all things PINK!
5. and finally THE SWEETS! Sweet Art Bake Shop made this amazing 5 tiered princess cake with gold piping, princesses, a gold castle cake topper, lights, bling and even the 3 fairy godmothers! Sweet Art Bakery is amazing to work with and her cakes taste just as good as they look!
The candy was all coordinated and provided by Down Emery Lane. Each featured princess had a coordinating candy on the 12 foot long dessert table.
The rice krispie treats, cake pops, chocolate dipped oreos, cookies, chocolate dipped marshmallows and candied apples were all provided by Just a Bite Creations. The desserts were true works of art and were almost too beautiful to eat!
The day was truly magical! We could not have done this without ALL of the vendors that work flawlessly together throughout the day. I highly encourage you to check each of them out below:
- Rentals: MTB Rentals
- Bounce House: Party On Rental
- Petting Zoo & Unicorn: Nettie's Party Pals
- Princesses: Wishing Well Entertainment
- Puppet Show: Puppet Theater Tree of Wonders
- Cake: Sweet Art Bake Shop
- Desserts: Just A Bite Creations
- Balloons: Total Package Balloons
- Hot Dog Cart: Smiley's Hot Dogs
To see the rest of the princess party photos please visit the gallery here: